Hotronix Dual Air Fusion
Always in Motion!
Innovative Heat Press Technology Made in USA
Stahls’ Hotronix® designs, engineers and manufacturers the World’s most innovative and technologically advanced heat press machines with one goal in mind – to exceed customer expectations at a competitive cost. The Hotronix®Dual Air Fusion™ is a heat press that allows a single operator to decorate garments nearly 50% faster when compared to any swinger- style heat press.
The Dual Air Fusion’s separate A and B work stations provide an efficient and dynamic range of work flows. It allows you to individually programme your work stations with unique time, temperature and pressure Settings for different heat transfer applications.
For decorators serious about Direct-to-Garment printing, the Dual Air Fusion is the no-nonsense solution. Its technology turns the multi-step task of garment decoration into a single streamlined process. Programme your A station for pre treatment, and your B station for post-cure, and you will see how the speed and quality of your prints improve.
Combine this type of versatility with our wide selection of Quick Change Platen and option laser alignment system, and it’s easy to see why the Dual Air Fusion is the ultimate solution for anyone serious about taking technology, performance – and profit – to a new level.
As an Experienced partner in the field Of Textile Printing, Stahls offer you all the accessories you will need to complete a Professional Finish.
Interchangeable Lower Platens Hottronix® Auto open Series //Sprint®Mag
7” (17.50 cm)
6” X 10” (15cm X 25cm)
8” X 10” (20cm X 25cm)
- Operates in full-auto, semi-auto or manual mode
- A and B workstations: operate independently or in unison
- Center-driven rodless transmission
- Auto Open, Design
- Auto Adjust Pressure™
- Touch screen technology
- Heat free layout space
- Threadability™: EZ-On Platen design
- Live digital time, temperature and pressure readout
- Unlimited preset programming
- Multiple time settings
- Dual Quick Change. easy to install interchangeable platens
- Set to F° or C°
- Temperature range 32°F – 430°F
- 120 PSI
- UL / ULC / CE / RoHS compliant
- Available in 220V
- Die pressure cast, corrosion-free base / top assemblies
- Mobility: built in wheels accommodates compact/moving mode of unit
- Premier warranty
- 220 Volt, 2250 Watt, 10 Amp
- Heat Press Platen: 2 – 16″ x 20″ (2 – 40cm x 50cm)
- Actual Dimensions and Weight:
38”L x 38”W x 26”H (96.50cm L x 96.50cm
W x 91.50cm H) • 260 lbs (118 kg)
- Paketshipping dimensions and weight:
45” x 45” x 30” (114cm L x 114cm W x 76cm H)
410 lbs (186 kg)
- Recommended Table Size:
24”L x 36”W x 30”H (61cm L x 91.5cm W x 76cm H)