- 28 ounces (0.83 liters)
- 1 gallon (3.785 liters)
- 5 gallons (18.927 liters)
- 50 gallons (189.27 liters)
Ulano DLX and Diazo: Screen printers hate humidity. So does this emulsion.
Humidity is a common problem in India, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh. Screen printers rue this fact and they can do nothing about it. Or can they?
Ulano DLX and Diazo -photopolymer emulsion was formulated to overcome the problem of humidity sensitivity commonly faced by screen printers in the Indian Subcontinent. Ulano DLX and Diazo not just offers superior resistance to humidity, it also dries rapidly without residual surface oiliness.
Ulano DLX and Diazo also has quick exposure time with a wide variety of light sources. It is recommended for specialty printing applications (especially those requiring high resolution), including those with with UV, plastisol, and water and solvent inks.
Here are some hard-to-miss features of Ulano DLX and Diazo
- High Solids Content – over 38.5%
- Viscosity – 8000 centipoise
- Exposure speed – faster exposure than other dual cure emulsions
- Excellent solvent resistance
- Superior humidity resistance
- Fine resolution (2 mil lines or finer)
- Diazo type – powder
- Color – electric blue
Storage recommendations for Ulano DLX and Diazo
Premeasured diazo sensitizer is included with each unit. Shelf life of 4-6 weeks after adding diazo sensitizer. Coated mesh shelf life 4 weeks.