Ceramics screen printing swears by Ulano LX 892.
Ulano LX 892 is ideal for direct printing on tile, ceramics, glass as well as imprinted sportswear. Stencils made with Ulano LX 892 are both water and solvent resistant. Extremely resistant to abrasion, mechanical resistance and print runs of stencils can be further multiplied considerably by chemical hardening with Hardener X.
Ulano LX 892 emulsion holds up very well under strenuous shop conditions. No wonder then this emulsion is favorite of ceramics and glass industry, where high temperatures are a norm. Its chemical composition is designed to endure high temperatures and still perform to its optimum level.
Ulano LX 892 is violet, and turns brown when sensitized. When properly exposed, it will revert to its original violet color, serving as a built-in indicator of proper exposure.
Some hard-to-miss Product Benefits of Ulano LX 892
- Compatible with virtually all water-based inks and plastisols textile inks.
- Durability can be extended with Hardner X.
- Lower Rz value yields sharper printed edges.
- No occupational hazard. Odorless and VOC-free. Biodegradable.
- 28 ounces (0.83 liters)
- 1 gallon (3.785 liters)
- 5 gallons (18.927 liters)
- 50 gallons (189.27 liters)