- 28 ounces (0.83 liters)
- 1 gallon (3.785 liters)
- 5 gallons (18.927 liters)
- 50 gallons (189.27 liters)
Ulano QX1: An industrious emulsion for unmatched halftone graphics printing
Ulano QX3 emulsion is a rare combination of convenience and shelf life, most desired virtues for industrial use, and durability, versatility, and imaging properties of a dual cure. These benefits make this emulsion ideal for halftone printing on industrial scale.
Ulano QX3 is compatible with all plastisol, UV, and solvent-based ink systems. Its matte finish virtually eliminates all screen printing problems caused by high and low humidity conditions. Ulano QX3 emulsion was formulated with object to provide wide exposure latitude and easily screen reclaimation even if the emulsion is underexposed and is used with aggressive inks and washup solvents.
This Ulano emulsion is durable and has excellent resolution, good definition, and very good wet strength. Its high solids content ensures ease of use, thick and consistent coating, excellent bridging of coarse mesh, and fast drying.
QX-3 emulsion is pre-sensitized, and must be handled in yellow safe light conditions before exposure.
Here are some hard-to-miss features of Ulano QX3
- Pre-sensitized with SBQ measuring
- Dual-cure “hybrid” formulation
- Contains texturing agents
- Wide exposure latitude
- High (37%) solids content
- Fine resolution (2 mil lines or finer)
- Blue-green color
- Special wetting agents
Some major benefits of Ulano QX3
- No measuring or mixing. Fast exposure. Good imaging properties.
- Durability. Great for industrial use. Long stencil life.
- Easy post-printing-stroke life under high humidity conditions.
- Reduced hydrostatic attraction in low humidity; no ink “feathering”
- Reliable performance in less-than-ideal shop conditions.
- Easy to de-coat, even if underexposed or used with aggressive solvents.
- High solids content ensures good EOM (emulsion over mesh thickness) buildup per coat.
- Good see-through registration.
- Easy inspection on white and dyed mesh.
- Excellent coatability. Forgiving of poor mesh preparation.